Where we are
The Donati Luxury Tower is located in Piazza Santa Elisabetta at number 1 in a side street of the famous Via del Corso, just a 10-minute walk from the main train station Santa Maria Novella.
To reach the Donati Luxury Tower from the train station just follow the signs for "Centre and the Cathedral" arrived at the Duomo take Via del Corso and take Via Santa Elisabetta on your left. From there you will arrive in Piazza Donati, where you will find the Donati Luxury Tower.
The property is only 7 kilometers from Florence's airport. To arrive by car, take A1 and exit at Firenze Nord and follow the signs for Centro and Duomo. If you want to reach the hotel by taxi the approximate cost of the taxi from the airport is € 20.00.
How to reach Donati Luxury Tower by car
The Donati Luxury Tower is located in the center of Florence ZTL (limited traffic zone), access to this area is permitted upon payment for each access. The access to the ZTL area is only recommended if you want to take advantage to park at the Garage Verdi located in via Giovanni da Verrazzano 9/11, 500 meters from the property.
For those coming from south by car, we recommend you take the motorway A1 Firenze Sud and then follow directions for Centro. Download the Map to get to the hotel from the Viali (Firenze Nord).
In case you decide to reach the hotel without accessing the ZTL, we suggest you leave your car in the parking areas located in Lungarno Zecca Vecchia (3€ per hour from 8.00 to 20.00, Sundays and holidays excluded) or alternatively at the parking Beccaria (daily rate 20€). Both solutions are located approximately 15 minutes walk from our hotel.
Tips for accessing the ZTL
Should you prefer to enter the ZTL, once YOU have reached Lungarno Zecca Vecchia with the help of a navigator or a detailed map, please attain carefully the following directions:
- Proceed straight for Piazza Cavalleggeri and Corso Tintori;
- At the end of the road turn right into Via de Benci;
- Proceed straight over Piazza Santa Croce and go past 2 sets of traffic lights;
- After the second traffic light you will reach Piazza Salvemini, where you will turn left and bear left;
- When the road forks, go straight on via dell'Oriuolo until you see the Duomo in front of you;
- At the end of the road, turn left on Via del Proconsolo;
- After that turn right on Via del Corso;
- Almost at the end of Via del Corso turn right in Via Santa Elisabetta, you will find Donati Luxury Tower at number 1 of Piazza Santa Elisabetta.
Given that Via del Corso is a very narrow road, it is recommended to park in via del Proconsolo and reach the hotel on foot.
After arrived at the hotel , then go the garage that offers its service at the approximate cost of 30€ every 24 hours. This fee includes the costs of registration for access to the ZTL.
Distance from Florence Monuments
|Piazza della Repubblica||150 meters|
|Piazza della Signoria||200 meters|
|Galleria degli Uffizi||300 meters|
|Via Tornabuoni||400 meters|
|Ponte Vecchio||500 meters|
|Santa Maria Novella||700 meters|